Which is your favorite?

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Newbee(:

Hi Everyone,
I'm new to Blogging so if I'm not the greatest, go drink your haterade somewhere else.(: I have been involved in Triple Threat at D'Alto Studio of Performing Arts for a really long time now. I am enjoying it so much too! For those of you that don't know, Triple Threat is Acting, Singing, and Dancing all in one. My classes are Saturday 10am-12:30pm and I think they are paying off. Since I have been there I have been in two plays so far:
in Law In Order: Nursery Ryme Unit I played Doctor Foster. (Posting about the role later) and in Willy Wonka I played one of the 5 opmpa loompas (also posting about the role later)
It was really great experience for me and I hope to be in more shows.(:
Well, I hope you enjoy my blogs and I will do my best to keep you updated on tips for Acting, Singing, and Dancing! I will also tell you about experiences I had with these things.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment