Which is your favorite?

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back to School....

Ok so most of us are going back to school. Most of us are going to be to busy for anything other than school work. I have a plan for myself though, i am going to stay foucused on EVERYTHING! Its not going to be easy i can tell you that. Here is my schedual and mabye you can make one for your self too(:

After school-
1. Eat a snack
2. Homework
3. Chores(cleaning room,vaccuming,etc.)
4. Run( i run around my neiborhood once a day )
5. Work on scripts/songs/dance numbers
6. Do anything that needs to be dome

It dosent take long when you have it all planed out. That way you dont get to say " i diddnt have time" or "i forgot" you get to said i did it.

Have a great school year everyone!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That was really helpful! Thank you so much!! What good advice! I will definatley make a list!!
    Caitlynn

    ReplyDelete